Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

M@tt + Life = Love

Hey everyone,
I just thought I would give you guys a quick update regarding my life. It's absolutely fantastic. Since I have come out I have found so much support in a world that I thought was only full of evil. With the help of my blog and my YouTube channel, I'm networking, I'm making new friends and I'm loving every minute of it. All of my past relationships with friends and family seem so much better... so much stronger.

I feel this overwhelming amount of love from the outside world that in no way can be measured. I am excited about the progress of my life and I'm ready to embrace it's ups and downs and twists and turns rather than running from them. My pessimism is turning into optimism. At this point, I think I could lock myself in a room by myself for any amount of time and never feel one ounce of sadness... To those of you who know me, you know what a big deal that is.

So, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. I want to tell you all that I love you from the bottom of my heart. Your support has helped to shape me into the person that I am today and I will be forever in your debt. I only hope that one day I will be able to help you all as much as you have helped me. <3

So much love to you all,
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment