Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Don't Hate Me.... ***UPDATED WITH PART II***

My ensemble for National Coming Out Day!
Hey everyone,
A few days ago I decided that I was going to make a video on National Coming Out Day and do a coming out video all in one.  I shot the video, edited it, and then figured out that I had to split it into two parts.  So, I got the first part uploaded and I wanted to get the second part uploaded before I made this post... but I don't really know how long that's going to take.

This is like my 15th attempt at uploading part two, and it's just not working... either my connection drops or the YouTube site is down for maintenance... blah blah.  So, I decided to go ahead and post the first part of the vlog and then once I finally get the second half uploaded I'll post that as well.

Oh, and this would be a great time to give you guys the link to my YouTube channel so that you can follow that as well if you wish...--> Click here! 

So here's part one, a little late I know, but I'm doing the best I can with my garbage internet... :(




***AH-HA! PART 2 IS FINALLY UPLOADED... SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG...





2 comments:

  1. I completely approve of your youtube video. Go matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rejectedloner14221 : Thank you very much for the feedback. It gives me the drive to keep on going with the blog! Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete