Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just created a Fan Page on Facebook!

Hey everyone,I just created a fan page for my blog on Facebook.  There is a link at the top right... check it out if you have a few minutes.

In other news, I think I may have finally gotten caught up with most of my homework today.  You have no idea what a relief that is.  Things have been pretty hectic lately.  I'm taking five classes this semester so it has become increasingly difficult to keep up with even the little things like washing the dishes or running the vacuum every once in a while.  I've been wanting to post a video on here but to be honest, there isn't a room in the house that is clean enough for me to record it.  Embarrassing, but true.  And once you factor in the distractions, like Facebook, blogging, Glee, and Family Guy, it becomes obvious that I have ZERO time. :)

Hopefully by the end of the weekend, I will have found the time to straighten up a little and upload a video or two.  If you have any ideas for the types of videos you would like to see posted, leave me a comment.  Until then... MUAH <3

No comments:

Post a Comment